Sait Average Tution fees and Expenses
|Student Retention rate
|Cost of living
|Number of Students
||11,023 full time
|Number of teachers
||More than 1500 specialists
|Number of schools
|Medium of instructions
|Domestic Tuition fee
|International Tuition fee
Sait The Average Tuition Fees And Other Expenses
Attending SAIT Polytechnic can cost an international student the following approximately:
|Average cost of tuition
|Cost of living
For international students, the tuitions fees will be:
||Total in CAD
|Universal transit pass
|Health and dental
|Student support fee
|Student technology fee
The optional course enrollment would increase the fees and may include a security deposit of 400 CAD.
English Proficiency Test Scores
All the programs at the university are taught in English medium and hence proving English language proficiency is mandatory.
||Minimum Required Score
||80 overall, 20 in each category
SAIT Admission requirements and process
Admission at SAIT Polytechnic requires additional documents from international applicants. Application requirements for various programs are given below.
Selection CriteriaSAIT Polytechnic opens the admissions in the Fall Start and continues until the Spring start. Different programs have different time periods for their admission process.
- The application fee charged is 75.00 CAD once for each program enrolment.
- Percentage required in schools and the other major requirements are different for all courses:
- A 65% record or a cumulative GPA of minimum 2.3 is required for the Bachelor’s of business administration.
- Other courses require a minimum of 50%.
- A common requirement in all the courses is the English proficiency.
- Admission into the Institute is determined on the academic records.
- Graduate employment rate in the institute is 94%
Criteria of selection are not the same for different courses and to meet up to the suitability of the program the students may need to give supplementary documentation or additional information to be submitted. This includes:-
- Career investigation report
- Required tests
- Ranking (used by some programs)