About Strategic And Digital Marketing Msc in De Montfort University
Grounded in the latest theory, this is a practical programme that will enable you to develop advanced strategic and digital marketing skills. You will learn how to be analytical, create creative campaigns, and develop research skills that will help you assess markets in-depth. You’ll be taught by a diverse team of experts who can offer you first-hand knowledge and insight into the industry with years of commercial experience to draw from.
This course will help you expand your knowledge of the strategic and critical analytical approaches to marketing, and how digital marketing and social media is planned and executed. You’ll learn about contemporary marketing issues and social and digital media scenarios, which are embedded throughout the course.
Other key themes include insight management, innovation and entrepreneurship, customer management, campaign planning, paid, owned and earned media planning, marketing metrics, working with agencies and international marketing perspectives. Completion of the Direct and Digital Marketing module will give you significant exemptions from the Institute of Direct Marketing’s Certificate in Direct and Digital Marketing.
This is a specialist master's degree for students who already have qualifications in marketing or substantial marketing experience. If you don’t have any previous marketing qualifications or experience in the field, then our Marketing Management MSc is an ideal choice if you’d like to start a career in the industry.
- Enhance your marketing knowledge to develop and strengthen your career in the industry.
- This programme can help you develop essential analytical skills. Your studies in both critical and competitive analysis and marketing and digital strategy development will help you prepare for a range of career in the secor.
- This programme provides an opportunity for personal and professional development, with many transferable skills being taught alongside specialist marketing topics.
- While you’re studying, you’ll also have the opportunity to work towards the Chartered Institute of Marketing postgraduate Diploma in Marketing. This is a sought-after qualification for employers and recognised by companies worldwide.
Graduate Success and News
Marketing master's degree brings career into focus for Rishi
At DMU, we are committed to helping our graduates enhance their careers and personal development through further study.
Postgraduate Alumni Scholarship
Find out more about our Postgraduate Alumni Scholarship, offering up to 30% off tuition fees for DMU alumni.
DMU Global High Flyers Award
The DMU Global High Flyers Award offers students a discount of up to £1,000 towards a DMU Global opportunity (subject to terms and conditions).
DMU Sports Scholarship
Find out more about the DMU Sports Scholarships worth up to £6,000.
Find out about available scholarships and country specificzz fee discounts for international students.
A Bachelor's degree with 50%-60%, depending on the university you have studied at and the course you are applying for.
Applications from those without formal qualifications but with significant professional experience in business or marketing will be considered individually.
If English is not your first language, you will be required to provide an IELTS certificate, or equivalent. Our postgraduate IELTS requirements are:
IELTS 6.0 for Business and Computing courses
De Montfort University Highlights
|Type of Institution
|Number of Campuses
|Number/Percentage of International Students
|Total number of Professors
|Student Satisfaction Rate
|Graduate Job Rate
|Number of Residence Vacancy
||Undergraduates- £13240 (annual) Postgraduates- £15950 (annual)
|Number of Academic Programs
||UG, PG, Part time, distance, blended
|Mode of Program
||Full time, distance and online
|Average Graduate Salary
||19800 pounds a year
De Montfort University The tuition fee (In GBP) for various programs is tabulated below:De Montfort University Average Cost
|Field of Study
|Art, Design and Humanities:
|Business and Law
||£13,750 - £14,250
|Health and Life Sciences
||£13,250 - £14,250
De Montfort University The Average Tuition Fees and Other Expenses
||Estimated cost in pounds
|Undergraduate tuition fee
|Postgraduate tuition fee
|On campus accommodation
|Average cost of living
||97-110 per week
DMU International Scholarship up to 1500 pounds
- TEF Gold Outstanding Alumni Scholarship up to 3000 pounds
- Leicester Castle Business School Scholarships:
- Global MBA Scholarship £3,000 - £5,000
- Full Postgraduate Scholarship
- LGBTQ + Allies Scholarship-two fully funded post graduate taught scholarship packages including full fee weaver and maintenance bursary.
- Vice Chancellor's Sports Scholarship- three different scholarship packages are available with eligible students being awarded up to 6000 pounds of support.