Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Cloud Computing in Dublin Business School
Duration : 1 Years
Intake : Jan
Level : Postgraduate
Tuition & fees : € 12,500 Per Year
IELTS : 6.5
TOEFL : 0
PTE : 0
About Master Of Business Administration (MBA) Cloud Computing in Dublin Business School
The MBA (Cloud Computing), awarded by QQI, is specifically aimed at facilitating the graduate's understanding in the area and how organisations may exploit the vast business opportunities that result from the transformative power that Cloud Computing offers both now and in the future.There is emphasis on structured approaches for delivering effective solutions in the Cloud that address value, efficiency, risks and costs associated with a move to Cloud Computing.
Aims of the Programme
The ability to confidently manage a business represents a valuable skill-set, particularly in a turbulent economic environment. In order for an organisation to be flexible in diverse business environments and to change direction at speed, they must be experts in business management and business strategy in a global context. The aim of the MBA at DBS is to develop these sets of abilities with a particular focus on a thorough understanding of business management. The MBA offers you a unique opportunity to study advanced theory and practice relating to management, and to develop an appreciation of the causes and significance of managing strategy.
Key Features of the Programme
This unique programme allows you to study the pure MBA, or choose a specialist route for your MBA award within the following programmes: HRM; Project Management; Finance; Information Systems; Cloud Computing or Marketing. This ensures students are afforded the widest choice of specialisms from which to choose. A practitioner focus is part of this programme, and industry-led workshops and guest lecturers keep information current and applied.
This MBA includes:
• Personal, academic and professional development.
• Lectures and assessment methods that apply the business knowledge required for students to perform as an effective manager in any organisation.
• Through, extensive study of key issues in business theories students will be capable of evaluation and application of important global management issues which impact on organisational effectiveness and performance.
• Knowledge and understanding of global business, most especially on issues such as globalisation, standardisation and customisation of products and services.
• Skills and knowledge to inform you how an organisation is best managed in a changing world.
With these in mind, the programme is designed to provide you with relevant knowledge, so that you are familiar with the latest theoretical and practical developments relating to business management and development.
The award of MBA is synonymous world-wide with competency in the strategic management of a business. The complexity of a managerial role is captured within the range of modules contained within this programme. Graduates typically progress into positions of management across a diverse range of organisations, multinationals, domestically and internationally.
Completing a research dissertation as part of their programme imbues learners with the ability to use scientific principals in conjunction with business models and expert knowledge resulting in excellent decision-making skills. Informed decision-making is at the heart of successful strategic management and this programme produces graduates that can take their place among peers internationally and excel in the disciplines of HRM, IT, Cloud Computing, Marketing, Finance and Project Management.
Careers sectors currently range from new systems or product development, marketing, finance, engineering and science supporting the widely applicable nature of the degree.
A minimum Second Class Honours Degree (2.2) in any discipline from a recognised third level institution, or
• An equivalent professional qualification such as ACCA or CIMA or
• Higher Diploma in Business Level 8 conversion programme.
• The GMAT exam is a mandatory requirement for all applicants who do not hold an Honours Bachelor Degree (Level 8) with a minimum achievement of Second Class Honours.
• Newly graduated applicants will not be accepted onto the programme.
• For applicants whose first language is not English, the minimum English language requirement for entry to the programme is IELTS score 6.5 (or equivalent).